Sunday, February 20, 2011

Social Talk. Text 55

Dream job.

There are a lot of jobs which can make you happy. For example you can be a race driver, if your devotion is racing, or you can be some kind of office manager, but you'll get plenty of free time, beside your duty, for your happiness. Or it can be simply: "Watch this island, this piece of heaven on Earth, and we'll make you rich." But those jobs are for one person only, and there will be no other, who'll receive profit from it, except you.

My job is different. It also makes me happy, but at the same time it can make you happy too. Because my job - is to supply happiness to the people. You can call me happiness assistant, but usually they call me just assistant, because I'll try my best to make you happy.

My rules are simple. One month - one client. All that you can, is send me an email with request, and hope that I'll choose you. And we make no exceptions. Because I'm not God, I can't make whole world happy. Even with one person per day, it will be only tiny town of happy people for my entire life. That's why every year I choose another follower, who'll try to act as I do.

As for myself, I knew exactly what I'll do in next four years. This is tight schedule I must say. I tried to stop doing it, but I can't. It keeps me alive, and there is only one thing that could change it. This is true love, but I didn't find it yet...

Essay by Diana Longster.
Mark: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment