Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Social Talk. Text 173.

Task: How you'd have hiring done in your company?

How I met my first employee.

Listen carefully folks, I'm going to tell you the story of my life, and it begins with ticket.

Back then, when I was all young and green, I had this idea, circling in my mind for monthes, idea of helping people. We all were obsessed with it, cause if you have helped at least one person per month during academic year, you would get a hefty bonus to your points. And as I said it has begun with a ticket.

Actually it was two tickets that I usually bought, one for me, and one for someone who might have desperately needed it. And while this concept gave me from two to five bonus people per month, I have planned to adhere it.

I've met dozens of people in such a way. Scientists, musicians, plumbers, till one day I've met a guy just like me, who was helping people with tickets. I would have never believed back then that's possible to hire people in public transport, but it is.

There's no better place to search for people then crowded rush hour bus, or local evening train. You never know when destiny is going to bring just the right person into view.. just keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment